How To Remove Dandruff
- By Natural Herbs
- Shampoos To Remove dandruff
- Yoga And Meditation for dandruff treatment
- Fungal Dandruff Control
Natural Herbs To Remove Dandruff
1) Hot oil Treatment for dandruff
- Heat olive oil
- Take a piece of cotton rinse it with hot(warm) olive oil
- Apply on your scalp ( rub on your scalp)
- take steamed towel and wrap it around your hair and leave it for 15 minutes.
2) Neem Treatment for dandruff
- Squeeze neem juice and lemon juice
- mix them together and keep it in a bottle
- Apply it; 20 minutes before washing your hair
- remember not to use hard chemical shampoos during this process.
3)Tea leaves to treat dandruff
- take tea leaves boil it with water
- filter the tea leaves and wash your hair with the water
- do not wash your hair with hot tea water , let the water cool down
4) Vinegar Treatment
- Take two spoons of vinegar and apply on your hair
- massage your hair with vinegar just like you do with oil for 5-10 minutes
- Use light shampoo to wash your hair
5) Aloe Vera
Aloe vera has antifungal properties, aloe vera is very good medicine for removing fungal dandruff, Aloe vera is good medicine for treating itchy scalp and scalp wounds because it has antiseptic properties
- take aloe vera gel , you can either use aloe vera leaf and rub on your scalp,
- Massage your hair with the gel
- keep it for 40-45 minutes
- wash your hair with pure water
6) Curd to remove dandruff
- take a bowl ( small bowl ) of curd
- Apply it on your hair and massage for 10-20 minutes
- keep it for 15 minutes
- Wash your hair with pure water.
7) Rose Water
- Step 1: Take 2 tablespoons of Rose water
- Step 2: apply on your scalp
- Step 3: leave it for 5 minutes
- Step 4: wash with pure water
Remove Dandruff By Medical Shampoos
Dandruff is a natural process hence it cannot be eliminated but you can control dandruff, if you have very less dandruff; i suggest not to use any shampoo, use light shampoos to control dandruff, do not use hard shampoos it will spoil your hair
- Head and Shoulders
Shampoos contains chemicals which may not suit to all kind of hair and skin, please consult a doctor before using any medical shampoo.
WHAT IS FUNGAL DANDRUFF ???A yeast-like fungus, malassezia, that exists on everyone's scalp causes more severe cases and leads to the growth of stubborn fungal dandruff when it grows out of control.fungal dandruff is a flaky like dandruff which grows in fast rate and leads to foul smell of the scalps.This develops as a thick layer on the scalps and avoids hair from observing the necessary oil essentials ,causes hair fall and hair damage.
How TO REMOVE FUNGAL DANDRUFF
- Choosing the right product is the first step to get rid of fungal dandruff. Dandruff shampoos contain different active ingredients, so you have to experiment with various products. Dandruff shampoos such as Nizoral contains the antifungal agent ketoconazol. It reduces the number of fungal organisms on the scalp.
Head and Shoulders is also active shampoo , it contains active ingredient that acts as an antifungal.
- Fungal dandruff can be reduced with more frequent shampooing, by using the product two or three times a week. Some which works well int he beginning can eventually lose its effectiveness.So you may have to switch to other anti-dandruff shampoos.
- The way you wash your hair is very important in frequent shampooings. Its good if you shampoo and rinse the hair twice. Massage scalp with shampoo in first application. On the second application , let the product stay in the hair for five minutes before rinsing. this hepls in working out with product to reduce fungal dandruff.
- In addition to frequent shampooings, lifestyle strategies and home remedies helps to reduce fungal dandruff. Stress reduction is important, as stress make it worse. Take good food that contains zinc, vitamin B, and omega-3 fatty acids , which helps in reducing dandruff.
- Severe fungal dandruff can be due to seborrheic dermatitis, which not only affects the scalp but the face, chest and back parts of the body where the skin is particularly oily. This can be controlled using medicated shampoos. Consult dermetologist and get the prescribed topical corticosteroids or antifungal medications to reduce fungal dandruff.
How to remove dandruff by Ayurvedic treatmentTreatment of all disease and disorder is present in ayurveda, ayurveda is truly based on science but not as popular as homeopathy,ayurvedic medicineis a Hindu system of traditional medicine native to India and a form of alternative medicine. , Ayurveda provides treatment without side effects,Ayurveda stresses the use of plant-based medicines and treatments.Hence it is believed that ayurveda is the most natural way of treating diseases and disorders, Ayurveda offers an excellent treatment for Seborrhoeic dermatitis.
- Lemon is very useful in removing dandruff, apply Lemon on your scalp and it will help to remove the dandruff.
- Neem has been very usefull in removing dandruff, neem is an important medicine in ayurveda, boil neem with water for 10-15 minutes, and wash your hair with it.
- Fenugreek also very effective in removing dandruff. Soak fenugreek seeds in water so that it becomes soft ( you can soak it at night and use it in the morning), now make a paste and apply to your hair , leave it for 30-35 minutes and wash it with pure water.
- Tea Leaves can be also just used as neem leaves to remove dandruff
- Aloe Vera
- Heena (Mehandi)
How To Remove Dandruff by Yoga and meditation
Yoga is a commonly known generic term for physical, mental, and spiritual disciplines which originated in ancient India.As we all know that yoga help to reduce stress and provides good health condition, yoga can also be helpful in reducing dandruff, dandruff is also caused by stress, there are different types of yoga that can provide permanant treatment for dandruff, yoga is good for other hair related problems, hari loss can be avoided using suitable yoga positions, yoga like Anulom Vilom Pranayama are good in many health related problems, yoga ashans(positions) improve blood circulations which interms helps many hair problems like white hairs, dandruff etc..
How to cure dry scalp
Once the dandruff is visible and it causes irritation or itching must be treated. Dry dandruff occurs mainly in winter and is more common. It is characterized by small scales that come off easily and are unsightly. There are some tips to help you cure the dry scalp:
- thyme seeds. Allow to soak overnight, pass and apply the paste on hair roots. Leave on 20 minutes, then remove with shampoo. Repeat twice a week.
- Mix the juice of half a lemon with two tablespoons of olive or almond oil. Massage the scalp and rinse thoroughly.
- To prevent the formation of dandruff scalp massages are indicated with an infusion of chestnut leaves (60 g per liter of water) with shredded bark decoction of oak and poplar (30 g of each in 1 liter of water boil 20 min, without covering the dish) or castor oil.
- Maceration of nettles. In 500 ml of vinegar put a handful of fresh nettle leaves, which allow to soak for two weeks. Liquid “pull” then bottle with a stopper. Soak a cotton ball with this mixture and rub strong hair roots twice a week.
- 3-4 tablespoons decoction of burdock root powder, 3-4 tablespoons chopped birch leaves and a tablespoon of vinegar to one quart of water, boil for 20 minutes, remove from heat and leave covered for 30 minutes to decoction cool, strain, local massages are done after first scalp was washed with warm water and soap. Prevents hair loss and stimulates its growth. Combat seborrhea and dandruff.
- Hair mask prepared with two yolk eggs , a tablespoon of castor oil and an alcohol wipe. Massage the root hair once a week and rinse.
Also you must know how to treat flaking scalp?
It is important to choose a shampoo for your hair type. A good shampoo can reduce the flaking. Avoid using hair dryer and curling because they dry scalp. Dry your hair naturally. Massage your scalp regularly because, as the flow is increased blood flow reduces dead cells from the scalp. Olive oil is a suitable treatment for scalp. Put oil and gently massage the scalp and leave it on for a half hour. Rinse with warm water and shampoo and you notice that you have a clean scalp. Do not expose yourself to the sun, use a hat in case of exposure. If none of these ways of treating scalp do not function in your case, then you need to seek the help of a dermatologist. The most effective solution with a dry scalp is always moisturize hair and scalp. Before you try something of all that don’t forget that everybody is unique and the medical specialist advice is the most important.Return to Top